Retail Sales Associate – Home Org & Lighting IKEA
The IKEA vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people. Our business idea is to offer well-designed, functional and affordable, high-quality home furnishing, produced with care for people and the environment.
The IKEA Brand unites more than 200.000 co-workers and hundreds of companies with different owners all over the world. It’s one brand, but it reaches millions of hearts and homes. Our value chain is unique. It includes everything from product development, design, supply, manufacture and sales – and of course it begins and ends with our customers.
The IKEA retail business is operated through a franchise system. Today, 12 different groups of companies market and sell the IKEA product range under franchise agreements with Inter IKEA Systems B.V.
Any jobs published on this page are offered by different companies operating under the IKEA Trademark.
IKEA was founded in Sweden in 1943.
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
You believe a better life at work equals a better life. Join our team to start a better life for yourself.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Assisting customers and providing advice on the best solutions for their homes.
- Keeping your sales floor tidy, priced and fully stocked to give customers a positive shopping experience.
- Acting as an expert and consultant on a broad range of home furnishing solutions, products and services to inspire and inform customers.
- Guiding customers toward top-selling and prioritized products.
- Assembling display products for the introduction of new products.
- JOB TYPE – Permanent, Full-time
- BENEFITS ELIGIBLE? Yes
- HOURS – 34-40 hrs/wk, Availability 8am-10:30pm, weekends included
- 1 year experience in retail sales, preferably in the home furnishing sector